Here is the recipe everybody is looking for!
This hand cream will alleviate pain and fatigue. The mix is quite strong already; do not increase the essential oils in the cream.
You can use this cream as often as you like, all over your body. It has excellent anti-inflammatory properties too.
Mix the following ingredients together:
- Large pot aqueous cream
- 40 drops Rosemary Essential Oil
- 40 drops Marjoram Essential Oil
- 20 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 10 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 10 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
Keep your essential oils in the fridge to prolong the life thereof. The same goes for the cream. Keep the big jar in the fridge and decant little bits for yourself into another, smaller container.
- This cream is not meant to replace any prescribed medication.
- Test the cream beforehand for adverse reactions.
- Hilda Steyn / Yarn in a Barn do not accept any liability should the cream not perform as expected.